- It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for helping us find something... we’ll enjoy. -Ken Carrig
- I could feel the love! -Rick Smith
- Everyone was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! -Mark and Sheri Lee
- I liked the way everyone kept in constant touch with us; it was very reassuring. -Jan and Margie Brain
- Incredibly responsive and helpful. Great understanding of the market. -Nick and Stephanie Fiore
- I liked working with your group because of your knowledge of the Park City market and area. -Mike Bullett
Deer Valley Listings
Park City Listings
Park City Utah Real Estate
Welcome to the best place to find Park City Utah Real Estate for sale. We help buyers make informed decisions as they set out to buy a home in Deer Valley and Park City, UT. Our Park City realtors help you find the home or condo that’s right for you, gaining you access to amenities that you’ve only heard and dreamed about.
The real estate market in Park City is booming right now. Deer valley real estate, Summit County real estate and other surrounding areas are experiencing a property boom as well. This demand is due to the high number of tourists and other interested families who are buying property around Park City Utah.
Park City offers a great winter spot for ski and snowboarding fanatics. Boasting the Greatest Snow on Earth and home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, it’s nestled at the base of three world class ski resorts - the Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and the Canyons Resort. Park City also offers excellent summertime activities, including pristine golf courses, hiking, fly fishing and more.
One of the greatest amenities of buying real estate in Park City is its proximity to Salt Lake City and the Salt Lake City Airport. Park City provides convenient access to the amenities of a large city and international airport, while enjoying the peace and calm of small town life. If you choose to reside in Park City, the above are just a few of many amenities you will enjoy. Park City Utah is a heavenly place that features upscale restaurants, quality schools, boutiques and hospitals.
Posted on 5 June 2016 | 11:39 pm
Innovation and entrepreneurship are absolutely necessary in the technology and medical industries to be globally competitive. Even traditional industries have found that they must be more innovative to remain successful. With rapid growth occuring on the Wasatch Front, it is vital that Utah be creative and innovative in creating jobs, relieving traffic congestion, and planning for the future. Thankfully, Utah has a long tradition of both innovati... more»